Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Staff Development Day Thank You

Yesterday was Staff Development Day at our school.  If I've learned anything, you never present anything to a group of teachers without trying it first.  My presentation was on Vocabulary Strategies and I was fortunate enough to have my teachers/friends volunteer to try some of these strategies with their students.  I also asked them to share their expereinces in the classroom.  They were great! 
To thank them, I made these matchbook Post-It Note Holders.  Once again, I used Close To My Heart products - Juniper inks & cardstock, Veranda papers, and the A Love stampset.  They seemed to really like it!  I hope you do, too!
Thanks again Carrie, Jennifer, and Tammy!

2 comments:

Linda Bacon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Bacon said...

I love the little desk! Also the Valentine House. Follow my blog: lindabacon.blogspot.com