Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Hard to believe it's 2010 already! Did you make a New Year's Resolution? Every year I struggle with that one. There's always the usual: exercise more, eat better, etc. The other day I read an article in the newspaper about having fun. The article pointed out that we are a nation of procrastinators. We don't use those gift cards, don't open that bottle of special wine (aren't they all special?), and put off vacations. We should stop this behavior and just have fun.

So, there you have it - my resolution - Have Fun!!! I'm really going to work at this one!!
What about you?

We celebrated New Year's Eve by going out this year. My husband is a guitar player and he had a gig. It was at the clubhouse for a marina on Lake Mead. There was a great buffet and lots of dancing. It was a lot of fun, but a long night!
Happy 2010 Everyone!









1 comment: