Monday, December 28, 2009

Bargain Alert!


I'm sure I mentioned that I LOVE to shop! Well, I ventured out today to see what the sales were like. I ended up getting some new jeans, some holiday towels, etc, but the best place was Michaels! Their $1 bins were marked 60% off. The lady standing next to me asked if that could be right. Let me tell you - it was!
Great goodies for 40 cents each! Can you beat that? I think I need to go back for more! Let's face it, when it comes to shopping, it's the "Thrill of the Chase" aka "The Best Deals"!! Sorry I can't tell you what I got - they are being carefully tucked away for next Christmas. The stockings will be well stuffed!

And, yes, I will be able to find the goodies after they've been tucked away. I've been doing this for years!

Anybody else find great deals that we need to know about???

No comments: